In case you're wondering...

I'm still here, just lying low for the moment.  Work on the book is proceeding apace, but I am finding it harder and harder to write about anything else.  This is a good thing, I think.  As the Preacher says, "for everything there is a season,"* and this is the season for me to finish the draft of my book.  I don't want to say much more just now, lest I scare away the Muse.  Let's just say it's going well...better than I ever dreamed possible.**

*Ecclesiastes 3:1. 
**Meanwhile, the Dragon Baby is snoring, probably dreaming about that squirrel she caught yesterday.***
***Yes, that makes twice she has counted coup on the rodentia of the trees.  We're both having quite a year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Hail, Mary, full of grace, punch the devil in the face!”

Wheel of Sevens

Cosmic Egg

Our Lady and the Old Infant

How to Be God-Right