Judge MILO

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear. Can you read the signs?*
Sydney Morning Herald to MILO: “You’ve obviously done a tremendous job in building up a personal brand. You say the outrageous things, you wear the weird clothes and the dark glasses and all that. I’m wondering...do you genuinely believe all the things that you claim to, or are you now essentially living out a caricature?”
 
MILO: “If I didn’t believe it, I wouldn't say it. There’s no value to me, social, financial or otherwise, in having the opinions that I have. I would be much wealthier, much happier, and much safer if I were a liberal [in the American sense]. But I’m not.”

 
Former feminist girl: “My question is, I’m fourteen, and I’m wondering how I could help my peers...get interested in politics.” 
MILO: “Raise merry hell. And I mean, merry hell. I use the word merry advisedly because...it’s laughter and war. Risus et bellum is my motto. As long as you’re keeping people laughing, as long as what you say is twice as funny as it is offensive, you can get away with doing almost anything.” 


 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love is as strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly scorned. — Song of Solomon 8:6




Isaiah 19:1




“Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.” — Matthew 6:29


Outside the venue...

Meanwhile, inside...

1 Kings 4:34
Love justice, you that are judges of the earth. Think of the Lord in goodness, and seek him in simplicity of heart, for he is found by them that tempt him not, and he sheweth himself to them that have faith in him. For perverse thoughts separate from God, and his power when it is tried reproveth the unwise. For wisdom will not enter into a malicious soul nor dwell in a body subject to sins. For the Holy Spirit of discipline will flee from the deceitful and will withdraw himself from thoughts that are without understanding, and he shall not abide when iniquity cometh in. For the spirit of wisdom is benevolent and will not acquit the evil speaker from his lips, for God is witness of his reins, and he is a true searcher of his heart and a hearer of his tongue. For the spirit of the Lord hath filled the whole world, and that which containeth all things hath knowledge of the voice. Therefore he that speaketh unjust things cannot be hid, neither shall the chastising judgment pass him by. For inquisition shall be made into the thoughts of the ungodly and the hearing of his words shall come to God to the chastising of his iniquities. For the ear of jealousy heareth all things and the tumult of murmuring shall not be hid. —Wisdom of Solomon 1: 1-10 

MILO: “Pray for me. I need it.”

You know very well Whom he is talking about.


*For those still struggling with the symbolism, a few hints. To Whom did I compare Milo during his journey across America last winter? What happened to Milo after he was accused of condoning pederasty? How did he make his comeback? What did he do with his book? What story are we in? If you need another hint, go here.

Popular posts from this blog

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version

How to Be God-Right

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Gut Reaction

The Great Reset