Top 10 Reasons (Not) to Get a Dog
10. They remind you of your childhood.
9. They protect you and your home by barking at strangers.
8. They attract attention from strangers who then want to talk with you.
7. They are nice to pet.
6. They take up space in the home with their toys and furniture.
5. They give structure to your life because they are your responsibility.
4. Once adopted, they stay with you until death (yours or theirs).
3. They are like 3-year-old humans, always curious, always wanting to play.
2. They need regular walks.
1. They are always happy to see you when you get home.