Lobstercide

Apropos that Google memo...







The players, in order of appearance 
Fuzzy Bear, a gamer
Rules Bear, a stickler
Dragon, a creature 
Medal Bear, a gentleman 
Fencing Bear, an athlete
History Bear, an academic
Mammoth, a socialite 
Bear of Hearts, friend of Mammoth
Clown Bear, another friend 
Script by Master Bearson 
Production note: As I originally envisioned this morality tale, it was going to be entitled “Sexism 101,” but my son insisted that I be more subtle. And since the point of the piece is about the way in which women take over men’s games, and I had asked for his help giving the toys a game to talk about...it was only fair that I listen to him! Fencing Bear wanted to be much, much bitchier. 

Click on images to enlarge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Signal You Are Not a White Supremacist

Why Dorothy Kim Hates Me

Blogging with Tenure

Black Bear Madonna Diss Track

Talking Points: Three Cheers for White Men