Lobstercide

Apropos that Google memo...







The players, in order of appearance 
Fuzzy Bear, a gamer
Rules Bear, a stickler
Dragon, a creature 
Medal Bear, a gentleman 
Fencing Bear, an athlete
History Bear, an academic
Mammoth, a socialite 
Bear of Hearts, friend of Mammoth
Clown Bear, another friend 
Script by Master Bearson 
Production note: As I originally envisioned this morality tale, it was going to be entitled “Sexism 101,” but my son insisted that I be more subtle. And since the point of the piece is about the way in which women take over men’s games, and I had asked for his help giving the toys a game to talk about...it was only fair that I listen to him! Fencing Bear wanted to be much, much bitchier. 

Click on images to enlarge.

Comments

  1. Yes, there is something about women entering men's spaces that tends to completely disrupt their dynamic. This is nothing against women. It's just that men need some places to share just with other men and women need the same. The difference is that men rarely have any interest in disrupting women's spaces, but women frequently will to men's (at least these days. I couldn't speak for earlier times.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version

How to Be God-Right

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Gut Reaction

The Great Reset