I can hear my father: "Now, Rachel, don't be nasty." Aiming points Fiore dei Liberi, "Il Fior di battaglia" (ca. 1410) Getty Museum, MS Ludwig XV 13, fol. 32 Four weeks, a day, and a lifetime ago, Sightings published my article " Why Milo Scares Students, and Faculty Even More ." Two weeks and a day before that, Milo had planned to give the last of his talks on his Dangerous Faggot Tour, but had had to be evacuated by his security team when the protests on the campus of the University of California, Berkeley, became too violent for the campus police to contain. By the beginning of February, I, of course, had been writing on this blog in support of Milo, his method , his message , and his fans for over four months, ever since the College deans at the University of Chicago sent out their now infamous "no safe spaces" letter to our incoming freshmen . As I know now, my blog had already been exciting comment on my own campus, so when...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!
F.B.