Vet 40-49 Women's Foil, USFA Summer Nationals

Best result ever.

Comments

  1. This is great! I have been following your blog for about a year now, and I now 'delurk' to offer my congratulations. I do kendo in Japan. I have always been interested in fencing, but I could never find a teacher in the US.
    Ironically, one of the teachers at the school where I work is a fencing master. I also enjoy your meditations on theology and biblical studies. Both have been sideline interests since college. Well, once again I say, as they say in Japan---Omedetoo gozaimasu!

    William in Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for "delurking"! I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed sharing the journey!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be God-Right

Gut Reaction

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Hot Button Issues, No. 4: Talking Politics

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version