Bear Goes Solo!

My first solo podcast as a YouTuber! My guest is Joseph Dobrian, author of Willie Wilden, Ambitions, and Hard-Wired.


We talk about his new book Feldy’s Girl, a campus novel set in the late 1960s. Teresa Feldevert is the daughter of the football coach and a good Catholic girl who finds herself caught up in the campus politics of the late 1960s. How does she navigate being one of the boys in the midst of the sexual revolution, racial tensions, and campus protests against the Vietnam war?

My YouTube channel: Fencing Bear at Prayer.


Complete list of my podcast, radio, and video appearances: Bear On Air.

Comments

  1. Rachel, you do get around!
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/portland-state-rejects-conservative-political-thought-course-because-its-not-inclusive/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Reaction

Hot Button Issues, No. 4: Talking Politics

How to Be God-Right

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version