Try try again

I want to be able to post from my iPad rather than having to bring my laptop along, too.

Will this work?

Will it show the paragraph breaks?

Testing, testing.

Now I don't see the paragraph breaks.

Do they go away when I edit in BlogPress?

Testing again...

Okay, I can add them manually in html.

We are ready...to pack.

Right, now test the bluetooth keyboard. Good, it seems to be working this time!

And it is much easier to use than the touch screen board for putting in those pesky tags.

Still haven't started packing...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version

How to Be God-Right

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Gut Reaction

The Great Reset